So what with Hexa
I am often asked: what is Hexa and how it differs than language-xyz?
how hexa will be better than haxe? What to purpose of this Lang?
It IS a creazy idea.
curious - what problem(s) are you trying to solve?
Some links from deep multi-year history of the project:
- 2014 LuaXe Lua target for Haxe https://github.com/bradparks/LuaXe (fork of https://github.com/PeyTy/LuaXe) was my research in dynamic languages optimization
- 2014 Attempt on LLVM Haxe backend https://github.com/bradparks/Native (fork of https://github.com/PeyTy/Native)
- 2015 Announcing Alternative Haxe https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/haxelang/zGLnwJRaThU/kCwQ46HmSW8J
- 2016 OpenHaxe opportunity https://twitter.com/PeyTyPeyTy/status/737680277569425408
- 2017 Hexa https://github.com/hexalang/hexa my final decision to roll out my own programming language
What exactly have you done? i cant see anything.